“The fact is, a woman wasn’t meant to change a flat tire.”
No, she was meant to break her back bending over and staring at it, hoping it would fix itself.
Wifey, Is your face “a magnet alluring enough to draw him right home night after night?”
If not, either buy our soap, or chop your fucking telephone pole down.
3. Oh those scare quotes.
4. Read caption under spider woman. That’s just vile.
5. Another one from Chlorodent. Ha, she can’t breathe.
Yes, just because you wait on him hand and fucking foot, “do something soft and young and special for him.”
“…SIDE-STEP THE TRAGEDY THAT OVERTAKES SO MANY WIVES…”
8. “EVEN WHEN THEY CHEATED ON ME. EVEN WHEN THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME” (1969 ad)
9. That little “scientist” drawing is hilarious.
Two Male jeans ads from 1969.
The women are topless, both photos have been edited for this post.
These adverts — making models pose nude next to the shittiest beatnik-y poetry even written — are pretty much the most humiliating ad-crimes against women I’ve ever seen.
11. Here’s even more of these terrible ads:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.