1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
2. Getting called every name that ISN’T yours.
Even the dog’s.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
7. Your suggestion for dinner constantly being overshadowed…
9. Getting kicked out of your room when relatives come to visit for the holidays.
10. The legitimate fear that you might date someone who turns out to be a distant relative.
15. … And always getting picked up late from everything.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.
20. The urgency of getting to the movies an hour early to save a whole row of seats.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›