1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
2. Getting called every name that ISN’T yours.
Even the dog’s.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
7. Your suggestion for dinner constantly being overshadowed…
9. Getting kicked out of your room when relatives come to visit for the holidays.
10. The legitimate fear that you might date someone who turns out to be a distant relative.
15. … And always getting picked up late from everything.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.