1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
2. Getting called every name that ISN’T yours.
Even the dog’s.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
7. Your suggestion for dinner constantly being overshadowed…
9. Getting kicked out of your room when relatives come to visit for the holidays.
10. The legitimate fear that you might date someone who turns out to be a distant relative.
15. … And always getting picked up late from everything.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.
20. The urgency of getting to the movies an hour early to save a whole row of seats.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.