1. There’s literally no difference between second and last place to you.
2. You took gym more seriously than any other class you ever took in school.
3. Everything is a competition to you, regardless if anyone else knows it.
RACE IS ON.
4. You only studied in school because you HAD TO get better grades than your friends.
7. Bragging rights bring just as much joy to you as actually winning.
11. You don’t sleep for weeks when the competition you signed up for is nearing.
13. Your version of hell is being surrounded by constant “game over” screens.
19. It’s nearly impossible to be friends with anyone who is slightly better at something than you.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰