1. There’s literally no difference between second and last place to you.
2. You took gym more seriously than any other class you ever took in school.
3. Everything is a competition to you, regardless if anyone else knows it.
RACE IS ON.
4. You only studied in school because you HAD TO get better grades than your friends.
5. And in college, you were always sober during beer pong so the alcohol wouldn’t affect your game.
6. For every time you say “good game” to someone, you say “I hate you” in your head.
7. Bragging rights bring just as much joy to you as actually winning.
8. You speed and weave through traffic even when you’re not in hurry BECAUSE.
Literally have nowhere to be right now.