3. Anyone who ends up with something like this as a coffee table.
6. Anyone who finds themselves spooning their ceiling at night.
9. Anyone who has these metal poles as chairs in their house.
11. Anyone who thinks a king-sized bed frame would fit their queen-sized mattress.
15. Anyone who can make a piece of furniture completely unrecognizable and useless.
16. Anyone who doesn’t understand the purpose of bar stools.
19. Anyone who thinks all of these pieces are totally facing the right way.
20. Anyone who succumbs to the frustration of having upside down furniture.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸