3. Anyone who ends up with something like this as a coffee table.
6. Anyone who finds themselves spooning their ceiling at night.
9. Anyone who has these metal poles as chairs in their house.
11. Anyone who thinks a king-sized bed frame would fit their queen-sized mattress.
15. Anyone who can make a piece of furniture completely unrecognizable and useless.
16. Anyone who doesn’t understand the purpose of bar stools.
19. Anyone who thinks all of these pieces are totally facing the right way.
20. Anyone who succumbs to the frustration of having upside down furniture.
Staff Writer, Not Safe for Werq
Here Are The Top Stories
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.