3. Anyone who ends up with something like this as a coffee table.
6. Anyone who finds themselves spooning their ceiling at night.
9. Anyone who has these metal poles as chairs in their house.
11. Anyone who thinks a king-sized bed frame would fit their queen-sized mattress.
15. Anyone who can make a piece of furniture completely unrecognizable and useless.
16. Anyone who doesn’t understand the purpose of bar stools.
19. Anyone who thinks all of these pieces are totally facing the right way.
20. Anyone who succumbs to the frustration of having upside down furniture.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›