3. Anyone who ends up with something like this as a coffee table.
6. Anyone who finds themselves spooning their ceiling at night.
9. Anyone who has these metal poles as chairs in their house.
11. Anyone who thinks a king-sized bed frame would fit their queen-sized mattress.
15. Anyone who can make a piece of furniture completely unrecognizable and useless.
16. Anyone who doesn’t understand the purpose of bar stools.
19. Anyone who thinks all of these pieces are totally facing the right way.
20. Anyone who succumbs to the frustration of having upside down furniture.
In The News Today
- Clashes have erupted between protesters and police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, over a draft law to give special status to separatist regions. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›