1. Growing up, you spent endless weekends trying to earn as many merit badges as you could.
Walt Disney Studios / Via thermodynachos.tumblr.com
2. You camped out in your own back yard every chance you could get.
4. Even your clean clothes smelled like campfire.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 30832662@N05
5. You constantly had an urge to tie things into square knots.
6. You had absolutely no idea how to cook things without a dutch oven.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: gregstreech
7. You recycled through the same twelve adjectives when asked to describe yourself.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tracylee
8. Putting a new merit badge on your sash became an addictive feeling.
9. And you developed a Type A personality when it came to the organization.
10. You gasp whenever you see an American flag touching the ground.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: richtpt
11. Your Pinewood Derby trophy still has its own shrine in your room.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: motleypixel
14. There wasn’t one stick left un-whittled in your yard.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: mkoszyca
15. You have incredibly awkward photos of yourself as a Cub Scout that you know will be used as blackmail at some point.
16. Your friends could never get ahold of you because you were usually in a remote area with no service.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: stevejb68
17. You took pride in selling popcorn in front of your local grocery store.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: imelda
18. You often found yourself preferring the comfort of a sleeping bag over your actual bed.
19. You were more concerned about getting your Eagle than getting into college.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tomsaint
20. You succeeded in earning your Eagle despite the lack of people who actually showed up to your service project.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: fcpl
21. You were terrified of turning 18 because the best adventure of your life would come to an end…
Walt Disney Studios / Via disneydetour.tumblr.com
Staff Writer, Not Safe for Werq
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.