1. Growing up, you spent endless weekends trying to earn as many merit badges as you could.
Walt Disney Studios / Via thermodynachos.tumblr.com
2. You camped out in your own back yard every chance you could get.
4. Even your clean clothes smelled like campfire.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 30832662@N05
5. You constantly had an urge to tie things into square knots.
6. You had absolutely no idea how to cook things without a dutch oven.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: gregstreech
7. You recycled through the same twelve adjectives when asked to describe yourself.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tracylee
8. Putting a new merit badge on your sash became an addictive feeling.
9. And you developed a Type A personality when it came to the organization.
10. You gasp whenever you see an American flag touching the ground.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: richtpt
11. Your Pinewood Derby trophy still has its own shrine in your room.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: motleypixel
14. There wasn’t one stick left un-whittled in your yard.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: mkoszyca
15. You have incredibly awkward photos of yourself as a Cub Scout that you know will be used as blackmail at some point.
16. Your friends could never get ahold of you because you were usually in a remote area with no service.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: stevejb68
17. You took pride in selling popcorn in front of your local grocery store.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: imelda
18. You often found yourself preferring the comfort of a sleeping bag over your actual bed.
19. You were more concerned about getting your Eagle than getting into college.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: tomsaint
20. You succeeded in earning your Eagle despite the lack of people who actually showed up to your service project.
Creative Commons / Via Flickr: fcpl
21. You were terrified of turning 18 because the best adventure of your life would come to an end…
Walt Disney Studios / Via disneydetour.tumblr.com