1. Betting on the royal baby was a hot market a week ago - including bets on a royal princess.
3. And for good reason: back in March someone thought they heard Kate Middleton say she was having a daughter…
5. So it made sense for one company to order 5,000 commemorative princess plates, right?
11. You try and make a little money back by selling 50 of them at a time for £150.
13. The end.
If you’re a clown, you can pick up your own commemorative plates here.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›