1. This is the beautiful picture that shows Shaq and his Sea Lion: best friends, confidants, spirit animals.
2. First, let’s give them props for picking a background that complimented the both of them.
3. Shaq is actually not sitting, the Sea Lion is just that tall.
There is no evidence suggesting this.
8. Look at the tenderness that Shaq handles his bro.
9. The care!
10. Nope, that “S” isn’t for Shaq or Superman. It’s for “Sea Lion,” his BFF.
The Seal to his left, not thing singer.
11. Congrats, Boys. It is hard to find a friendship like this these days.
CORRECTION: It’s a sea lion. A previous version of this post mistook Shaq’s bro for a different animal. (9/13/13)
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.