1. They’re super fun at parties.
They’re 15% more likely to be extroverts.
2. They’re smart.
They’re 28% more likely to be students.
3. They may be more likely to detect cancer early.
One study found that some dogs naturally sniff out cancer. If they can’t, they can be trained in a mere three hours.
4. They know the value of a little R & R.
Dog owners are typically less stressed than their cat-owning counterparts.
5. They can always google something for you.
They’re 23% more likely to be iPhone users.
6. They have great taste in their Beatles.
They’re 18% more likely to prefer Paul.
7. They’ll give you a hug when you need it most.
Typically, dog owners are more nurturing.
9. They’re supportive.
They’re more likely to be “team players.”
10. They love to laugh.
They’re 30% more likely to enjoy slapstick humor and impressions.
11. They’re responsible.
They’re 28% more likely to own their own home.
12. They’re more personable.
They’re 11% more likely to know their neighbors by name.