1. Only 11.5% of people polled identified as a cat person.
2. If you identify as a “cat person,” this may explain your individualistic tendencies.
4. You’re 11% more likely to be introverted.
And 14% more likely to cling to friends at a party.
5. But you are actually more likely to get lucky in love (if you’re a male).
Ninety percent of women said cat-owning men seemed nicer and more sensitive than non-cat owners.
6. You’re more likely to be neurotic.
This might be why you got a cat in the first place: to calm you down without the high maintenance of another type of pet (ahem, a dog). So, high-five to self-improvement!
12. You are more environmentally friendly.
A cat’s carbon footprint is more like a VW Golf, whereas a dog’s is more like a Hummer!
15. That may contribute to your 30% decreased chance of heart problems.
So if you’re a cat person, you basically deserve all the high fives in the world.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›