1. Only 11.5% of people polled identified as a cat person.
2. If you identify as a “cat person,” this may explain your individualistic tendencies.
4. You’re 11% more likely to be introverted.
And 14% more likely to cling to friends at a party.
5. But you are actually more likely to get lucky in love (if you’re a male).
Ninety percent of women said cat-owning men seemed nicer and more sensitive than non-cat owners.
6. You’re more likely to be neurotic.
This might be why you got a cat in the first place: to calm you down without the high maintenance of another type of pet (ahem, a dog). So, high-five to self-improvement!
12. You are more environmentally friendly.
A cat’s carbon footprint is more like a VW Golf, whereas a dog’s is more like a Hummer!
15. That may contribute to your 30% decreased chance of heart problems.
So if you’re a cat person, you basically deserve all the high fives in the world.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.