So, we all know by now that we are in the midst of the “Great Lime Shortage”…
Are we supposed to just ACCEPT lemons into our taco routine?
Even the ones we DO have, have been made inaccessible…
It goes to show you, you don’t know what you have until it’s gone.
So here’s a tribute to our dear friend, LIME. Grab the tissues and press play.
1. Let’s remember the good times…
4. …when we thought our limes would never leave our sides.
5. Let’s just remember how limes brought us together.
6. Among all the fruits, we could count on them to liven up the rest.
11. You always made our lives better.
12. And more beautiful.
13. We will cherish our time with you forever.
14. Now, we bid you adieu…
Lime played by Winter Melon.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›