1. “Get your mix together, there is no need to make this part from scratch.”
2. “Crack some eggs. If you are a reptile, it’s very funny to pretend you’re just hatching. People will be like WOAH A NEWBORN KNOWS HOW TO BAKE?? LOLOL”
3. “Mix the ingredients together but most importantly, lick the beaters. You know, soley for quality assurance.”
4. “Next, pour the delicious mixture into pans. Think about diving in, decide against it.”
5. “Back at 325 for 27 minutes. Watch the clock adamantly.”
6. “Inspect cheese grater to make sure there’s no cheese. No cheese? Then start shaving the chocolate!”
7. “Don’t forget the cherries! If they can hold you up, it means they’re good quality.”
8. “Make some whipped cream. Be sneaky if you want to try it. I bet you can’t even tell that I’ve had any but I DID.”
9. “Put the delicious whipped cream and quality cherries between the two cakes. Don’t forget to stand back and admire what you’ve done.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.