1. “Get your mix together, there is no need to make this part from scratch.”
2. “Crack some eggs. If you are a reptile, it’s very funny to pretend you’re just hatching. People will be like WOAH A NEWBORN KNOWS HOW TO BAKE?? LOLOL”
3. “Mix the ingredients together but most importantly, lick the beaters. You know, soley for quality assurance.”
4. “Next, pour the delicious mixture into pans. Think about diving in, decide against it.”
5. “Back at 325 for 27 minutes. Watch the clock adamantly.”
6. “Inspect cheese grater to make sure there’s no cheese. No cheese? Then start shaving the chocolate!”
7. “Don’t forget the cherries! If they can hold you up, it means they’re good quality.”
8. “Make some whipped cream. Be sneaky if you want to try it. I bet you can’t even tell that I’ve had any but I DID.”
9. “Put the delicious whipped cream and quality cherries between the two cakes. Don’t forget to stand back and admire what you’ve done.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.