1. The work-outs started out okay…
2. But quickly devolved into this:
3. Incorporating vegetables are a good start!
4. It’s important to try new, healthy foods.
Too bad they’re disgusting.
5. Seriously. You call broccoli a food??
6. You call this a full meal??
7. Bitch please.
8. Portion control is so hard!
9. The Hangry’s* start to take over, everyone hates you
Hangry: when hunger causes extreme anger.
10. You’re even snapping at your friends who aren’t on diets.
11. You start to think, if no one sees you take it, the calories don’t count…
12. Just one more…
13. Just a little nibble of cake didn’t hurt anyone
14. Feeling guilty about wanting all the pizza.
15. Screw it. Diet Over.
Ate the whole box, happier than ever.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️