1. The work-outs started out okay…
2. But quickly devolved into this:
3. Incorporating vegetables are a good start!
4. It’s important to try new, healthy foods.
Too bad they’re disgusting.
5. Seriously. You call broccoli a food??
6. You call this a full meal??
7. Bitch please.
8. Portion control is so hard!
9. The Hangry’s* start to take over, everyone hates you
Hangry: when hunger causes extreme anger.
10. You’re even snapping at your friends who aren’t on diets.
11. You start to think, if no one sees you take it, the calories don’t count…
12. Just one more…
13. Just a little nibble of cake didn’t hurt anyone
14. Feeling guilty about wanting all the pizza.
15. Screw it. Diet Over.
Ate the whole box, happier than ever.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›