1. The work-outs started out okay…
2. But quickly devolved into this:
3. Incorporating vegetables are a good start!
4. It’s important to try new, healthy foods.
Too bad they’re disgusting.
5. Seriously. You call broccoli a food??
6. You call this a full meal??
7. Bitch please.
8. Portion control is so hard!
9. The Hangry’s* start to take over, everyone hates you
Hangry: when hunger causes extreme anger.
10. You’re even snapping at your friends who aren’t on diets.
11. You start to think, if no one sees you take it, the calories don’t count…
12. Just one more…
13. Just a little nibble of cake didn’t hurt anyone
14. Feeling guilty about wanting all the pizza.
15. Screw it. Diet Over.
Ate the whole box, happier than ever.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›