1. The work-outs started out okay…
2. But quickly devolved into this:
3. Incorporating vegetables are a good start!
4. It’s important to try new, healthy foods.
Too bad they’re disgusting.
5. Seriously. You call broccoli a food??
6. You call this a full meal??
7. Bitch please.
8. Portion control is so hard!
9. The Hangry’s* start to take over, everyone hates you
Hangry: when hunger causes extreme anger.
10. You’re even snapping at your friends who aren’t on diets.
11. You start to think, if no one sees you take it, the calories don’t count…
12. Just one more…
13. Just a little nibble of cake didn’t hurt anyone
14. Feeling guilty about wanting all the pizza.
15. Screw it. Diet Over.
Ate the whole box, happier than ever.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.