1. These Purrrfect Solar Blankets
Level of Awkwardness: Running into your ex.
2. Pretty sure this is illegal in 40 states.
Level of Awkwardness: Running into your ex with their new boo, while you’re at the movies alone looking at their Facebook on your phone.
3. The necklace and the dog were just what he needed to get the kids at school to think he was tough.
Level of Awkwardness: Farting the first day of work.
4. Just a family and their totally normal, purebred cat.
Level of Awkwardness: A male pony tail. Especially a male pony tail on an otherwise bald head.
5. Everything he finds important can be found in this single photograph.
Level of Awkwardness: Getting drunk at an office party no one else is drinking at.
6. It’s OK, dog. We’re just as upset as you are.
Level of Awkwardness: Being the last person standing during a standing ovation.
7. This party makes me incredibly sad and terrified at the same time. Screaming tears?
Level of Awkwardness: Having your first kiss filmed and broadcast to the entire world.
8. Fanny packs of any kind are not usually a good look, man.
Level of Awkwardness: Your first kiss. Period.
9. You know he’s dangerous, in that sensual kind of way.
Level of Awkwardness: Hating on Beyoncé to ANYONE.
11. Seems a little unfair to do to mice.
Level of Awkwardness: Accidentally making fun of your interviewer’s friend.
12. No one deserves to live through eight more lifetimes of this.
Level of Awkwardness: John Mayer trying to hug Kanye West.
Seriously, what was he thinking?
13. This sexy tarantula owner.
Level of Awkwardness: Being caught my Google Street View with your pants down.
14. I know your thought process: OMG not as creepy bc I know who he is! OH WAIT way creepier because I know who he is.
Level of Awkwardness: Your mom finding that pants-down Google Street View picture of you.
15. Fantastic Christmas card, Steven.
Level of Awkwardness: Realizing half way through your karaoke rendition of “Tiny Dancer” that you’ve been singing the words wrong your entire life.
16. He doesn’t know there’s a cat on his neck, she had no idea she was riding a human.
Level of Awkwardness: Talking badly about someone who is right behind you.
17. They’ve both seen the future and it’s terrifying.
Level of Awkwardness: Thinking someone winked at you when they just had something in their eye.
18. Damian’s just happy to have found a best friend. Jolene just wants to get back to her family.
Level of Awkwardness: Being matched with an ex on a dating site.
19. After years, Steve finally allowed his wife to partake in the family photo.
Level of Awkwardness: Middle school dances.
20. He does this every November, and frankly, she’s sick of it.
Level of Awkwardness: Making eye contact with a stranger while you’re licking something off of your lip.
21. Just casually waitin’ for love.
Level of Awkwardness: Accidentally sending a sext to your dad.
22. It’s the black cat in the front’s expression that sums up how I feel about this picture.
Level of Awkwardness: Accidentally kissing someone’s neck when you were aiming for a cheek.
23. The family that cats together, stays together.
Level of Awkwardness: Talking polarizing politics with your in-laws.
24. This is one prestigious pair.
Level of Awkwardness: Sending any sort of dick pic.
25. Why is that huge cat being held like that? Why is the cat in the back not doing anything? Why is he wearing a towel in the living room? Where did they collect those snow globes from? So many questions…
Level of Awkwardness: Going in for a hug when the other person goes for a handshake.
26. Future cat, past cat, future past cat.
Level of Awkwardness: Eating a subway and smelling like it the rest of the day.
27. There was a lengthy discussion on whether or not to use lasers.
Level of Awkwardness: Tripping on nothing but yourself.
28. The cat refused any more keg stands so this was the compromise.
Level of Awkwardness: Showing up to a costume party in your “super original costume” only to find four other people dressed the same way.
29. TBH, any man who can walk cats this productively is probably royalty.
Level of Awkwardness: Asking for milk at a bar.
30. I just…I don’t know.
Level of Awkwardness: Farting in yoga.