2. A snowboarding possum. Extra points for striped sweater.
3. Polar bear be like GIVE ME ALL THE SNOWS.
4. This red panda CAN’T EVEN. He just can’t.
5. This tiny monkey doesn’t know what the eff is happening but he’s totally prepared for more of it.
10. Baby weiner dog is ready for the vortex in his tiny weiner vest.
11. This greyhound reminds us that with the proper attire we can enjoy all that winter has to offer.
13. Let’s all imagine we are being spooned by this baby seal!
14. OMG a puppy AND a basket, I’m full of FUZZY WARM FEELINGS.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.