1. BuzzFeed invited the cast of The Fault in Our Stars to draw what love looks like to them.
That’s Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley with some markers and a notepad.
2. Oh, and the man himself, author John Green, also shared his thoughts on love.
3. For Woodley, falling in love is all about a person’s eyes.
4. While Elgort saw love as a very simple thing that carries a lot of weight.
5. Watch the cast and Green explain how they fall in love, and what it means to them.
The Fault in Our Stars film will be released nationwide on June 6. (Bring some tissues!)
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›