1. BuzzFeed invited the cast of The Fault in Our Stars to draw what love looks like to them.
That’s Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley with some markers and a notepad.
2. Oh, and the man himself, author John Green, also shared his thoughts on love.
4. While Elgort saw love as a very simple thing that carries a lot of weight.
5. Watch the cast and Green explain how they fall in love, and what it means to them.
The Fault in Our Stars film will be released nationwide on June 6. (Bring some tissues!)
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›