1. BuzzFeed invited the cast of The Fault in Our Stars to draw what love looks like to them.
That’s Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley with some markers and a notepad.
2. Oh, and the man himself, author John Green, also shared his thoughts on love.
4. While Elgort saw love as a very simple thing that carries a lot of weight.
5. Watch the cast and Green explain how they fall in love, and what it means to them.
The Fault in Our Stars film will be released nationwide on June 6. (Bring some tissues!)
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?