1. BuzzFeed invited the cast of The Fault in Our Stars to draw what love looks like to them.
That’s Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley with some markers and a notepad.
2. Oh, and the man himself, author John Green, also shared his thoughts on love.
4. While Elgort saw love as a very simple thing that carries a lot of weight.
5. Watch the cast and Green explain how they fall in love, and what it means to them.
The Fault in Our Stars film will be released nationwide on June 6. (Bring some tissues!)
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›