1. Martin Freeman has unveiled that Sherlock is coming back for Christmas!!!
OOOMMMGGGGG. A Christmas special! A SHERLOCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.
2. The bad news? He meant Christmas 2015.
5. Freeman told The Telegraph that it “looks pretty likely” that filming won’t even start until early 2015.
7. We’ll be waiting a very long time it seems.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.