1. Martin Freeman has unveiled that Sherlock is coming back for Christmas!!!
OOOMMMGGGGG. A Christmas special! A SHERLOCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.
2. The bad news? He meant Christmas 2015.
3. TWO THOUSAND FECKING FIFTEEN.
5. Freeman told The Telegraph that it “looks pretty likely” that filming won’t even start until early 2015.
7. We’ll be waiting a very long time it seems.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›