1. Martin Freeman has unveiled that Sherlock is coming back for Christmas!!!
OOOMMMGGGGG. A Christmas special! A SHERLOCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.
2. The bad news? He meant Christmas 2015.
5. Freeman told The Telegraph that it “looks pretty likely” that filming won’t even start until early 2015.
7. We’ll be waiting a very long time it seems.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.