1. Martin Freeman has unveiled that Sherlock is coming back for Christmas!!!
OOOMMMGGGGG. A Christmas special! A SHERLOCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.
2. The bad news? He meant Christmas 2015.
5. Freeman told The Telegraph that it “looks pretty likely” that filming won’t even start until early 2015.
7. We’ll be waiting a very long time it seems.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›