1. DareLondon set up a hidden-camera experiment to see how strangers would react to seeing domestic abuse for ManKind’s #ViolenceIsViolence campaign.
2. A couple (portrayed by actors) in a London park get into a heated argument and things begin to get out of hand. The man begins to physically abuse his “girlfriend.”
3. Onlookers immediately notice and take action. One woman even walks up to the guy yelling, “What’s wrong with you?”
5. Then the situation changes. The actors re-create the same scenario, except this time the woman is abusing the man.
7. No one even attempts to help the guy, and people seem more entertained than anything.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.