1. DareLondon set up a hidden-camera experiment to see how strangers would react to seeing domestic abuse for ManKind’s #ViolenceIsViolence campaign.
2. A couple (portrayed by actors) in a London park get into a heated argument and things begin to get out of hand. The man begins to physically abuse his “girlfriend.”
3. Onlookers immediately notice and take action. One woman even walks up to the guy yelling, “What’s wrong with you?”
5. Then the situation changes. The actors re-create the same scenario, except this time the woman is abusing the man.
7. No one even attempts to help the guy, and people seem more entertained than anything.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›