1. DareLondon set up a hidden-camera experiment to see how strangers would react to seeing domestic abuse for ManKind’s #ViolenceIsViolence campaign.
2. A couple (portrayed by actors) in a London park get into a heated argument and things begin to get out of hand. The man begins to physically abuse his “girlfriend.”
3. Onlookers immediately notice and take action. One woman even walks up to the guy yelling, “What’s wrong with you?”
5. Then the situation changes. The actors re-create the same scenario, except this time the woman is abusing the man.
7. No one even attempts to help the guy, and people seem more entertained than anything.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.