1. DareLondon set up a hidden-camera experiment to see how strangers would react to seeing domestic abuse for ManKind’s #ViolenceIsViolence campaign.
2. A couple (portrayed by actors) in a London park get into a heated argument and things begin to get out of hand. The man begins to physically abuse his “girlfriend.”
3. Onlookers immediately notice and take action. One woman even walks up to the guy yelling, “What’s wrong with you?”
5. Then the situation changes. The actors re-create the same scenario, except this time the woman is abusing the man.
7. No one even attempts to help the guy, and people seem more entertained than anything.
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›