3. It’s an unspoken agreement that they know when you’re on your period.
4. You sometimes develop feelings for each other…
5. …which makes it really awkward when people ask if you’re actually dating.
No, but thanks for thinking that.
7. No guy will be good enough for you according to them.
8. And no girl will ever be good enough for them.
10. Whenever you talk about anything sexual, they’re always grossed out because they think of you like a sister.
I AM A WOMAN as well…
11. You feel really strange crying in front of them.
Do you even have tear ducts?!
12. You are never judged for what or how much you eat, because they will always eat more.
13. You never have to read into things, because everything is taken at face value.
“Passive aggressive” is no longer a part of your vocabulary.
14. After a breakup, you will always have a date on hand with no strings attached.
15. Your guy friends will often talk to you about girls as though you’re not really a girl yourself.
16. You never have to deal with them being late because they had an unexpected beauty crisis.
17. When it comes to getting advice about a guy, you have plenty of male opinions available.
At least they tell you what you need to hear.
18. You feel no judgment when you want to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants all damn day.
19. You’ve become numb to pooping and farting.
Just try to belch softly.
20. They have no problem telling you how it is, but sometimes they can be a little too honest.
Oh he’s not even remotely interested in me? OK, yeah… that’s cool…*sobs internally*
21. At the end of the day, you basically have an army of brothers who are willing to protect you at any given moment.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›