1. You can’t drive because one drink puts you over the legal limit.
3. Because you sober up relatively quickly, you get stuck babysitting your friends.
4. You’ve become calloused to the “I remember my first beer” joke.
6. You’ve stopped drinking early because nausea hits you really fast.
7. You’ve saved a ton of money because you only have to order one drink to be happy.
8. You’ve found yourself ordering food while everyone keeps ordering drinks.
9. You can go out any night, because you will always make it back in time for your bedtime.
10. You’ve been the first to drunk Snapchat, and it’s usually to the person you’re out with.
11. You’ve memorized how much alcohol there is in drinks, because its just too risky not to.
12. You still have a little bit left in your handle from your 21st birthday, because it takes that long to get through it.
13. You’ve found yourself being the first person dancing, while others are just getting started.
14. It’s only taken one shot to calm you down any time you’ve been stressed.
15. You now know exactly how many drinks it takes to get drunk.
16. You’ve been forbidden from participating in shots, because your friends know what they do to you.
17. On celebratory nights, you lay out your hangover care package at home.
18. You’ve apologized for being bad at beer pong because you’re already drunk.
Sorry everyone for that shot. Drunk.
19. Speaking of games, people never want you on their team because they know they’ll have to drink for your drunken mistakes.
20. You’ve learned to know exactly which drinks do what to you.
21. You’ve been able to conceal all the alcohol you need in a tiny flask.
22. You’ve never gained weight from drinking…
23. … but you have from drunk eating.
24. You went out to drinks with your coworkers and immediately regretted the decision.
Although you’ve realized you have a love-hate relationship with alcohol, the fun usually outweighs the bad.
- With more than 30% of votes counted, Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.