1. Picking your nose and slyly putting the remnants on something nearby.
2. Idling in a coveted parking spot.
3. Crop-dusting your way through town.
4. Leaving a dressing room looking like a tornado just ripped through it.
5. Pretending to text so you don’t have to awkwardly start a conversation.
6. Secretly getting joy out of cutting someone off.
7. Letting clothes fall off hangers, then proceeding to leave them on the ground.
8. Judging the way complete strangers look.
9. Becoming frustrated with slow-walking old people.
10. Screening texts, just because you don’t feel like talking to someone.
11. Screening calls from your parents.
12. Wishing failure upon a co-worker, just because you don’t like them.
13. Tailgating people who are obeying the speed limit.
14. Hating on people just doing their job.
15. Casually walking up to a friend with the sole intention of cutting in line.
16. Taking the last dessert, just for the satisfaction.
17. Wearing sunglasses inside, when you’re perfectly sober.
18. Talking or texting during a sold-out movie.
19. Parking absurdly close to a car just so you can get a good spot.
20. Using all the toilet paper, and leaving the empty roll for someone else to take care of.
21. Touching food in the produce isle, and putting it back just so you can test for ripeness.
22. Leaving paper towels on the ground after failing to shoot a “Kobe.”
23. Eavesdropping on a complete stranger’s conversation, because it’s just SO juicy.
24. Leaving items anywhere but their respectful place while shopping.
25. Avoiding recycling, because it’s just so much easier to throw everything out at once.
26. Throwing shade at pedestrians while driving.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›