4. Leaving a dressing room looking like a tornado just ripped through it.
7. Letting clothes fall off hangers, then proceeding to leave them on the ground.
9. Becoming frustrated with slow-walking old people.
10. Screening texts, just because you don’t feel like talking to someone.
11. Screening calls from your parents.
14. Hating on people just doing their job.
15. Casually walking up to a friend with the sole intention of cutting in line.
17. Wearing sunglasses inside, when you’re perfectly sober.
19. Parking absurdly close to a car just so you can get a good spot.
20. Using all the toilet paper, and leaving the empty roll for someone else to take care of.
22. Leaving paper towels on the ground after failing to shoot a “Kobe.”
24. Leaving items anywhere but their respectful place while shopping.
26. Throwing shade at pedestrians while driving.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.