1. The Monte Cristo from The Blue Bayou
This recipe is worth every. Single. Calorie. End of story.
2. Churro Bites from The Cozy Cone Motel
These sugary treats are paired with hot fudge, dulce de leche, and berry sauces that you can enjoy in your own home.
3. Cornbread from Big Thunder Ranch
Make this savory treat to go with your chili during a night in.
4. Mickey Mouse Beignets from Café Orleans
Get transported back to the Big Easy with these delicious treats.
5. Apple Pie Caramel Apples from Pooh Corner
Learn how to make the copycat recipe down to Mickey’s ears with this tutorial.
6. The S‘mores Bake from Big Thunder Ranch
Get everything you’ve ever wanted and more out of a s’more with this recipe.
7. Corn Dogs from Corn Dog Castle
Is there really anything better? Find out how to make them here.
8. Cinnamon Glazed Almonds from the Toasted Nut Stands
Create the sweet and salty snack in record time with this recipe.
9. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich from Pooh Bakery
These decadent bars will definitely solve your “rumbly in your tumbly” problem.
10. French Toast Loaf from Main Street Bakery
Try the breakfast classic in a whole new way with this recipe.
11. Dole Whip from Aloha Isle
Perhaps one of the top three greatest things you can ever order at Disney theme parks, the Dole Whip will make your taste buds say “Mahalo.” See the recipe here.
12. White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies from Minnie’s Bakeshop
These cookies are great year round and are especially great for Valentine’s Day or Christmas. Check out the “perfected” recipe here.
13. The Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest
Put Disney’s “service to the test” with this recipe. Believe it or not, it’s a mixture of Oreos and vanilla pudding.
14. Peanut Butter & Jelly Shake from the ’50s Prime Time Cafe
It may sound strange, but it’s one of the most sought after drinks at Disneyland. Check it out here.
15. Magic Cookie Bars Recipe from Wilderness Lodge
Packed with coconuts and nuts, these bars will get you through any trek.
16. Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern
Get back to your roots with this timeless classic.
17. Matterhorn Macaroons from Magic Kingdom
Warning: these may cause a sugary avalanche in your mouth.
18. Flo’s Strawberry-Rhubard Pie from Cars Land
Now you can enjoy this comfort food in your own home. Check it out here.
19. The Mint Julep from the Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square
Don’t worry, it’s non-alcoholic for the kids… see recipe here.
20. Brownie Cheesecake from the Boardwalk
Learn how to unite two beloved desserts with this recipe.