1. You never got to be Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty growing up.
I guess Jasmine is OK…
3. Bright colors never show up in your hair.
4. No one ever sees you as “The Bombshell.”
5. If you have strong eyebrow game, forget it. People assume you’re mean.
6. If you do successfully dye your hair, evil dark roots appear immediately.
7. The sun makes your hair feel like molten lava.
It’s like a black t-shirt on your head.
9. When you’re with your friends, people assume you’re the “smart one.”
Which technically isn’t terrible.
10. Dry shampoo can be your worst nightmare, and can make you look like Cruella de Vil.
11. When you find the perfect hairstyle on Pinterest, and it only shows up on light hair.
Later, Game of Thrones braid.
12. Brown hair is the second most common hair color, right below black and brown-black.
Yay for being average.
13. You were a little put off when Rapunzel’s hair DIED and turned brown.
So now she’s, like, ugly?
15. Got a little dandruff? Might as well be snowing.
16. Greasy hair is impossible to hide.
17. Wearing a white T-shirt or being around white paper can expose your shedding problem.
18. The only princess emoji is of a blonde.
Nothing better than being an “information desk person.”
19. Dyeing your hair lighter is nearly impossible and requires heavy duty bleach.
Sometimes it might seem like blondes really do have all the fun…
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.