1. You never got to be Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty growing up.
I guess Jasmine is OK…
3. Bright colors never show up in your hair.
4. No one ever sees you as “The Bombshell.”
5. If you have strong eyebrow game, forget it. People assume you’re mean.
6. If you do successfully dye your hair, evil dark roots appear immediately.
7. The sun makes your hair feel like molten lava.
It’s like a black t-shirt on your head.
9. When you’re with your friends, people assume you’re the “smart one.”
Which technically isn’t terrible.
10. Dry shampoo can be your worst nightmare, and can make you look like Cruella de Vil.
11. When you find the perfect hairstyle on Pinterest, and it only shows up on light hair.
Later, Game of Thrones braid.
12. Brown hair is the second most common hair color, right below black and brown-black.
Yay for being average.
13. You were a little put off when Rapunzel’s hair DIED and turned brown.
So now she’s, like, ugly?
15. Got a little dandruff? Might as well be snowing.
16. Greasy hair is impossible to hide.
17. Wearing a white T-shirt or being around white paper can expose your shedding problem.
18. The only princess emoji is of a blonde.
Nothing better than being an “information desk person.”
19. Dyeing your hair lighter is nearly impossible and requires heavy duty bleach.
Sometimes it might seem like blondes really do have all the fun…
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›