1. Sooooo…we get it. We have brown hair.
2. It’s not the most “exciting” hair color.
3. Yeah, I know. EVERYONE’S A BRUNETTE.
4. But having brown hair is actually really awesome. For starters, we’re in some very classy company.
5. And we don’t have to worry about hair roots.
6. We have that “hot librarian” thing going on.
7. Sure, blondes get Hillary.
8. But we get Jackie O.
9. Everyone knows Marilyn was a blonde.
11. If being blonde is so great, then why do so many longtime blondes decide to go dark?
14. Ready for some data? A survey of 6,000 people found that brunettes earn higher salaries than blondes or redheads.
15. The same study found that 75% of people considered brunettes to be more intelligent.
16. A university in England sent a woman to three different nightclubs with her hair dyed red, blonde, and brunette, and guess who they rated most attractive AND intelligent?
17. People also perceive brunettes as making better friends and wives.
18. Another study found that men prefer a curvy brunette to a skinny blonde.
19. Need more proof? We get all the cool actresses, like Alison Brie.
26. We even get the “Most Beautiful Woman in the World.”
Her name is Aishwarya Rai.
28. So did this guy.
29. James Bond preferred dark-haired ladies.
30. And if the hottest man alive likes brunettes, you KNOW he’s on to something.
31. You know who’s always been brunette? Oprah.
32. So brunettes may be abundant, but that’s only because we’re abundantly awesome.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›