1. Someone will blatantly express how ugly the recruitment shirt is in front of the girl who designed it.
CW / Via replygif.net
3. …Causing your president and recruitment chair to morph into a crazy enraged monster that cusses her out in front of EVERY. ONE.
UPN / bestgifreaction.tumblr.com/33064997610/we-were-rooting-for-you
4. Now girls are hysterically crying before the first party is let in, and you have to pick up the pieces.
Universal Pictures / Via hercampus.com
5. You will make eye contact with a Potential New Member (PNM) while singing your sorority’s song to her as she walks in.
FOX / Via gifrific.com
6. It’s so damn loud in the rush room you sometimes have to pretend to understand what the PNM is saying.
Screen Gems / Via theknot.ninemsn.com.au
7. The room gets so hot, you ultimately have to carry on a conversation dripping in sweat.
NBC / Via alyssaarminio.com
8. You will have at least one conversation that is so uncomfortable you’ll want to crawl under a rock.
ABC Family / Via lifeunexpectd.livejournal.com
10. …or the PNM who asks you really uncomfortable and personal questions.
FOX / Via televandalist.com
11. But nothing is worse than the girl who obviously doesn’t want to be there.
E! / Via gifbay.com
12. Someone will fart in the rush room and you have to act like nothing happened.
CBS / realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/69595095559/me
13. When saying good-bye, you will forget someone’s name.
Bravo / Via xclusivetouch.co.uk
14. They also will try to hug you when anything other than shaking hands is against the rules.
CBS / Via vodkaandcupcakes.com
15. After the PNMs leave and you’re reviewing who you just saw, one person will decide they’re the leader and scream, “SHUT UP” to the entire group.
UPN / Via fuckyeahmissyj.tumblr.com
16. Two girls go at each other debating the fate of a certain PNM, and you just awkwardly sit there.
The Weinstein Company / Via themidnightalliance.wordpress.com
17. Then everything crumbles to pieces and an all-out war breaks out due to lack of sleep.
Paramount Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
18. Friends in other sororities become your biggest competition and enemies during recruitment.
Lifetime / Via allmoviesilike.blogspot.com
19. A PNM will try to talk to you outside the rush room and you have to pretend like they don’t exist.
NBC / Via blog.chron.com
20. During Preference Night someone gets really into the whole sisterhood thing and starts hysterically crying in front of all the PNMs.
21. Someone will be so off-pitch while attempting to harmonize, your ears will feel like bleeding.
FOX / Via simonbkirk.tumblr.com
22. On Bid Night, there will be PNMs scattered around you hysterically crying and asking what went wrong.
Showtime / Via elle.com
23. When your new pledges are running to you, they will fall, and you have to hold it together.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›