1. Someone will blatantly express how ugly the recruitment shirt is in front of the girl who designed it.
CW / Via replygif.net
3. …Causing your president and recruitment chair to morph into a crazy enraged monster that cusses her out in front of EVERY. ONE.
4. Now girls are hysterically crying before the first party is let in, and you have to pick up the pieces.
Universal Pictures / Via hercampus.com
5. You will make eye contact with a Potential New Member (PNM) while singing your sorority’s song to her as she walks in.
FOX / Via gifrific.com
6. It’s so damn loud in the rush room you sometimes have to pretend to understand what the PNM is saying.
Screen Gems / Via theknot.ninemsn.com.au
7. The room gets so hot, you ultimately have to carry on a conversation dripping in sweat.
NBC / Via alyssaarminio.com
8. You will have at least one conversation that is so uncomfortable you’ll want to crawl under a rock.
ABC Family / Via lifeunexpectd.livejournal.com
10. …or the PNM who asks you really uncomfortable and personal questions.
FOX / Via televandalist.com
11. But nothing is worse than the girl who obviously doesn’t want to be there.
E! / Via gifbay.com
12. Someone will fart in the rush room and you have to act like nothing happened.
CBS / realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
13. When saying good-bye, you will forget someone’s name.
Bravo / Via xclusivetouch.co.uk
14. They also will try to hug you when anything other than shaking hands is against the rules.
CBS / Via vodkaandcupcakes.com
15. After the PNMs leave and you’re reviewing who you just saw, one person will decide they’re the leader and scream, “SHUT UP” to the entire group.
UPN / Via fuckyeahmissyj.tumblr.com
16. Two girls go at each other debating the fate of a certain PNM, and you just awkwardly sit there.
The Weinstein Company / Via themidnightalliance.wordpress.com
17. Then everything crumbles to pieces and an all-out war breaks out due to lack of sleep.
Paramount Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
18. Friends in other sororities become your biggest competition and enemies during recruitment.
Lifetime / Via allmoviesilike.blogspot.com
19. A PNM will try to talk to you outside the rush room and you have to pretend like they don’t exist.
NBC / Via blog.chron.com
20. During Preference Night someone gets really into the whole sisterhood thing and starts hysterically crying in front of all the PNMs.
21. Someone will be so off-pitch while attempting to harmonize, your ears will feel like bleeding.
FOX / Via simonbkirk.tumblr.com
22. On Bid Night, there will be PNMs scattered around you hysterically crying and asking what went wrong.
Showtime / Via elle.com
23. When your new pledges are running to you, they will fall, and you have to hold it together.
Sorority Squat Queen
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.