1. Using an iPhone 5s and a few household objects, photographer Lorenz Holder demonstrates seven creative and practical smartphone photography tips that you can try out right now.
2. Tip 1: Use the panoramic mode to take a panoramic sequence.
As you’re panning the smartphone, have your model circle back around you, and stand in a different location. The results are pretty awesome if executed correctly.
4. Tip 2: Use the panoramic mode to take a drive-by panoramic shot from a car.
WARNING: Do not do this while driving. Drive-by panoramic shots should only be taken by the passenger.
8. Tip 4: Use a drop of water to create a macro lens for your smartphone camera.
NOTE: Make sure the water droplet doesn’t run off the lens.
12. Tip 6: Use a piece of cardboard to make a mini tripod for selfies.
Click here for detailed instructions.
14. Tip 7: Use an empty glass cup as a housing for underwater photos.
WARNING: Just make sure you don’t accidentally drop your phone in the water!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??