1. When Julia Roberts was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night, they played a little game called Face Balls. Yes, you read that right… Face. Balls.
2. The object of the game was to throw a ball at the other person’s face.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️