1. When Julia Roberts was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night, they played a little game called Face Balls. Yes, you read that right… Face. Balls.
2. The object of the game was to throw a ball at the other person’s face.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."