1. When Julia Roberts was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night, they played a little game called Face Balls. Yes, you read that right… Face. Balls.
2. The object of the game was to throw a ball at the other person’s face.
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›