2. This is how old the Rugrats would be if they aged normally.
And Spike would be DEAD:
3. Speaking of which, this is what Nickelodeon Studios looks like today:
4. Blink 182’s Enema of the State is turning 15 years old…
6. Stoop kid first left his stoop 17 years ago:
7. It’s been 12 years since NYSNC went on their “temporary hiatus”…
…and now some kids don’t know who they are:
THE WORLD NEEDS YOU, JOEY FATONE.
8. The Leaning Tower Of Cheeza has been leaning for 18 years:
10. And The Lion King is turning 20.
11. It will be 20 years since the Friends premiere….
…and 10 years since the final episode aired.
13. And Kelis brought all the boys to the yard 10 years ago:
“Hey Ya,” “Mr. Brightside,” “Yeah!” by Usher, “Toxic” by Britney Spears, and Kanye West’s The College Dropout also brought us all to the yard 10 years ago.
14. It’s been 15 years since you first saw these videos on TRL:
“Livin’ La Vida Loca” and “I Want It That Way.”
15. And it’s been 10 years since Nipplegate:
16. The Spice Girls have been around for 20 years.
17. Brad Pitt is 50:
18. Kenan and Kel are both 36:
20. And this was Miley 11 years ago:
21. The cast of School of Rock reunited for the first time in 10 years this past year:
22. And this is what the cast of Matilda looks like today, 17 years after the movie was made:
23. The X-Files has been off the air for 11 years.
24. And Carrie ran away to Paris with The Russian 10 years ago.
Also, a new episode of Sex and the City hasn’t aired in 10 years.
25. All these “teens” are in their thirties:
And all these films came out 15 years ago.
26. This is what Beans from Even Stevens looks like today:
27. Drake and Josh first moved in together 10 years ago — which is when Xzibit first began pimping out cars.
28. And That ’70s Show now lives on TV Land:
29. It’s been 19 years since Casper came back to life.
31. The Krusty Krab pizza is 14 years old:
34. And you haven’t been able to get your meal super-sized in 10 years.
35. This is what most video stores look like now:
RIP Blockbuster (1985–2013).
36. And, most horrifying of all, kids entering high school were born in the year 2000.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.