Once upon a time (aka in the early 2000s), Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were the very best of friends.
And like all BFFs they did everything together…
…like awkwardly partying….
…having deep and engaging intellectual conversations with each other…
…and going to Oktoberfest.
I mean, who doesn’t travel to Germany with their BFF while dressed up like a beer maids?
But all was not well in their friendship, because Paris was always throwing lots of shade at Kim.
1. Like the time she demanded that Kim clean up after her, instead of hanging out together:
6. Eventually, the (not at all for the publicity) friendship died, but Paris continued to diss her whenever she had the chance:
Not hot, Paris. Not hot at all.
In 2009, tabloids proclaimed there had been a truce between the two:
8. And just in case you thought it was over, Paris recently reignited the feud when she sent out this shady tweet, with a link to an article titled “Kim Kardashian Making It the Old-Fashioned Way; On Her Back.”
The article has since been removed.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?