1. Damian (aka Daniel Franzese) bravely rocked a lot of pattern.
2. While his on-screen BFF, Janis (aka Lizzy Caplan) looked almost unrecognizable as a blonde.
3. Raven-Symoné rocked a leather jacket that looked like a bedazzled quinceanera dress.
Also, remember when phones were that huge?
4. ’90s movie teen queen Rachel Leigh Cook was there to pass down the crown.
5. Of course, Tina Fey was there and she looked slightly uncomfortable.
6. But I’m sure she probably felt better when she thought of all the money the movie was going to make.
7. Fred Armisen’s outfit could’ve used a bird on it.
8. Amy Poehler looked lovely like always…
9. …and she brought along her then-hubby, Will Arnett.
10. Will’s Arrested Development co-star Mae “her?” Whitman was also there.
11. Eat your heart out, Regina George, cause Gretchen Wieners (aka Lacey Chabert) was radiating glamour.
12. While her fellow Plastic, Amanda Seyfried, radiated sunshine!
13. Zach Braff looked a little lost.
“Don’t forget, I have movie called Garden State coming out!”