1. Lena Dunham reminded us what early ’00s teen fashions looked like.
2. James Franco shared this late ’90s pic of himself alongside his Freaks and Geeks co-star Jason Segel.
3. An intimate portrait of Wings-era Paul McCartney, taken by his late wife, Linda.
4. Katy Perry’s TBT photo also happens to be the cover of her next single “Birthday.”
5. BFF’s Candace Cameron and Andrea Barber (aka D.J. Tanner and Kimmy Gibbler) looked like late’80s perfection in their hats.
6. A stunning photo of a 19-year-old Kim Cattrall.
7. And a silly photo of Orange Is the New Black’s Matt McGorry.
8. So cute: Elle Macpherson as a flower girl.
9. January Jones looked adorable while sporting some really serious bangs.
10. Grizzly Bear’s Ed Droste (bottom right) was clearly not having a good time.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸