1. Gwen Stefani (and her cowlick) looked adorable while hanging with her dad.
2. John Stamos shared this awesome pic of himself with Frank Sinatra.
4. Tegan and Sara hanging with their dad, who is giving off some serious Gary Numan vibes.
5. Naomi Campbell took us to 1990, were she channeled her inner-Brigitte Bardot for a Steven Meisel shoot.
6. While Gisele Bündchen took us to 1999, when she was shot by Steven Meisel.
7. Paul McCartney remembered the birthday he had in Tucson, AZ, during his “Wings Over America” tour.
8. Jenny Lewis shared this photo of her and her Wizard co-star, Fred Savage, hanging out on set.
9. Former SNL star Rachel Dratch once hung with Snoop, just ‘cause.
10. January Jones once modeled a very questionable knit dress.
11. R.L. Stine reminded us that aside from creating Goosebumps, he also co-created Eureeka’s Castle.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".