1. Wil enjoys taking leisurely drives with his dog, Ramona.
2. He understands the struggles of getting good phone service in Australia:
3. He loves AFL and the Western Bulldogs (even though the government is doing all they can to halt their success)
5. …because he has brilliant ideas that could help ***keep the economy going***
14. HE IS NOT ADAM HILLS.
15. OBSERVE THEIR SUBTLE DIFFERENCES!
16. He isn’t Frank Woodley, either.
17. He has a podcast named after Russell Crowe’s band.
Y’know, Thirty Odd Foot Of Grunts = Thirty Odd Foot Of Pod? You’ve heard about that, right?
20. And even his smile has a smile.
21. But most importantly, he’s funny. Which is all we can ask for.
An earlier version of this post defined TOFOP as “Thirty Of Foot Of Pod.” It is actually “Thirty Odd Foot Of Pod,” (duh) and it’s fixed.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›