1. Big Brother Australia.
2. The Big Brother turkey slap.
3. Gretel Killeen.
5. Sara-Marie’s bunny ears.
6. Australian Idol.
7. Shannon Noll and his goatee.
9. Andrew G and his blonde hair.
10. Cosima De Vito.
11. John Howard.
12. Mark Latham.
13. Kim Beazley.
16. Harvey Krumpet.
17. Australia’s Wheel of Fortune.
18. And Rob Elliot, host of Australia’s Wheel of Fortune.
19. Burgo’s Catchphrase.
21. Casey Donavan.
23. Pete Murray.
25. The always entertaining Up Late Game Show with Hotdogs.
26. Trevor Butler.
27. The National Soccer League.
28. Makybe Diva.
29. Watching the Sydney Kings.
31. The Dissociatives.
33. The Scared Weird Little Guys.
34. Coming home from school and watching The Saddle Club.
35. Everyone making a big deal about the launch of Foxtel (including Hugh Jackman).
36. Being excited to see Kangaroo Jack and then being let down.
37. Schapelle Corby.
38. Owning a Motorola Rzrs.
39. Watching Good Morning Australia.
40. Bert Newton still being on TV.
41. Alex Lloyd’s latest album.
42. Bob Carr.
43. Burke’s Backyard still being on TV.
44. Cheez TV.
45. John Farnham’s latest “comeback tour.”
46. Flip phones.
47. Digital Cameras.
48. Hotmail email addresses.
49. Getting all your CD’s from the local Sanity Music.
50. Everyone going crazy about ‘The Avalanches’ and you having no idea what was going on.
51. Human Nature.
53. Always doing better than the contestants on The Price Is Right.
54. Mick Malloy and his jokes.
56. “Digital television” being a big deal.
57. Watching Sale of the Century.
58. And then watching Temptation which was just a shitty remake.
59. Nikki Webster and her strawberry kisses.
60. Going to Grace Bros. on a Saturday.
61. Your MSN screen name.
62. Sorting out your Myspace top friends.
63. Finding a theme for your Myspace.
64. Filling out Myspace surveys.
65. Trying to delete Tom from Myspace as your friend.
66. Listening to Augie March.
67. Heading off to the local Angus & Robertson to get some books for school.
68. Or Borders.
69. Or Dymocks.
70. Stocking up on all the rubber charity bracelets you can find.
71. The latest episode of Blue Heelers.
72. The Chaser.
73. Getting your gardening tips from Jamie Durie.
74. Damien Lieth.
75. Watching some political humour on ABC with Wil Anderson and The Glass House.
76. NSW winning the State of Origin.
77. Referencing jokes from Wog Boy.
78. Nick Giannopoulos.
79. Getting the latest rental from Video Ezy.
80. Or Civic Video.
81. The latest Savage Garden single.
82. Thinking Killing Heidi were edgy.
83. Steven Bradbury.
84. Steven Bradbury’s frosted tips.
85. And everyone in this photo.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›