6. (not to mention your sugar).
If only the sugar were as sweet as you.
13. …and you can never find the right size seed bell.
No, that’s too big…
19. …and you’re afraid of how your kids will turn out.
In the sack, you’re Salisbury steak… everywhere else, creamed corn.
20. Even though you know the eating of an orange is like a good marriage…
22. You’re more than a little accident prone behind the wheel…
I think that I shall never see,
My cataracts are blinding me.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›