6. (not to mention your sugar).
If only the sugar were as sweet as you.
13. …and you can never find the right size seed bell.
No, that’s too big…
19. …and you’re afraid of how your kids will turn out.
In the sack, you’re Salisbury steak… everywhere else, creamed corn.
20. Even though you know the eating of an orange is like a good marriage…
22. You’re more than a little accident prone behind the wheel…
I think that I shall never see,
My cataracts are blinding me.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.