6. (not to mention your sugar).
If only the sugar were as sweet as you.
13. …and you can never find the right size seed bell.
No, that’s too big…
19. …and you’re afraid of how your kids will turn out.
In the sack, you’re Salisbury steak… everywhere else, creamed corn.
20. Even though you know the eating of an orange is like a good marriage…
22. You’re more than a little accident prone behind the wheel…
I think that I shall never see,
My cataracts are blinding me.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?