1. You’ve diagnosed yourself with multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, and/or hypothyroidism (to name a few).
Paramount Pictures / Via gurl.tumblr.com
2. Your classmates have diagnosed you with a personality disorder.
CBS / Via gifsforthemasses.tumblr.com
3. Your social life is on life-support.
Sony Pictures Classics / Via kleinemi.tumblr.com
4. Technically, your last sexual partner was SimMan.®
Paramount Pictures / Via crentist.tumblr.com
5. You have personal experience diagnosing and treating caffeine withdrawal.
Warner Bros. / Via ballsteve.tumblr.com
9. Your clothes have been stained by someone else’s bodily fluids.
Columbia Pictures / Via gifmovie.tumblr.com
10. You’re perpetually sleep-deprived.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via martaalbardeiro.tumblr.com
11. You’re on at least one nurse’s shit list.
United Artists / Via bloodbonesandbeer.tumblr.com
12. You’ve witnessed the miracle of childbirth firsthand.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via generic-steven-moffat-fan.tumblr.com
13. You can no longer read maps unless they were hand-drawn by Frank Netter.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via bootsatch.tumblr.com
14. You’ve missed at least one friend’s wedding because you were on-call.*
Nickelodeon / Via cheesepuffsanddandelions.tumblr.com
*or at least that was your excuse.
15. At least one patient has compared you to Doogie Howser.
ABC / Via sandandglass.tumblr.com
16. The only book on your summer reading list this year is First Aid for the USMLE.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via thefoxscholar.tumblr.com
17. No one will watch doctor shows with you because you obnoxiously point out all the medical errors.
ABC / Via oddumbrella.tumblr.com
19. You’re afraid of saying, “I don’t know.”
Castle Rock Entertainment / Via workislifeiswork.tumblr.com
20. You feel like Dr. Mario over-prescribes.
Nintendo / Via ballinlikestalin.tumblr.com