1. You’ve diagnosed yourself with multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, and/or hypothyroidism (to name a few).
2. Your classmates have diagnosed you with a personality disorder.
3. Your social life is on life-support.
4. Technically, your last sexual partner was SimMan.®
5. You have personal experience diagnosing and treating caffeine withdrawal.
9. Your clothes have been stained by someone else’s bodily fluids.
10. You’re perpetually sleep-deprived.
11. You’re on at least one nurse’s shit list.
12. You’ve witnessed the miracle of childbirth firsthand.
13. You can no longer read maps unless they were hand-drawn by Frank Netter.
14. You’ve missed at least one friend’s wedding because you were on-call.*
*or at least that was your excuse.