4. Did you already touch your phone? DID YOU EVEN READ THE RULES??
5. OK, OK, just calm down and listen to this soothing music while you scroll.
7. Try to finish this test before it rains tonight. You heard it’s gonna rain, right?
8. Also, if you have more than one Starbucks within a mile from your house, it’s good luck!
10. Men’s Health says that a phone in your pocket could be REALLY bad for you.
11. This is getting stressful. How about we just sit and enjoy nature for a long time?
12. BRB. Can you just wait to scroll down for like 5–10 minutes?
14. Now that we’re friends, here’s a link to get unlimited Candy Crush lives:
Just click right here. …Nobody’s watching.
15. OH LOOK: It’s a QR code! What could it be?
16. That reminds me, I wonder how many likes your last Instagram got.
19. UGH. Fine. Congrats. You’re great
20. That said…
21. Good Job!!
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈