4. Did you already touch your phone? DID YOU EVEN READ THE RULES??
5. OK, OK, just calm down and listen to this soothing music while you scroll.
7. Try to finish this test before it rains tonight. You heard it’s gonna rain, right?
8. Also, if you have more than one Starbucks within a mile from your house, it’s good luck!
10. Men’s Health says that a phone in your pocket could be REALLY bad for you.
11. This is getting stressful. How about we just sit and enjoy nature for a long time?
12. BRB. Can you just wait to scroll down for like 5–10 minutes?
14. Now that we’re friends, here’s a link to get unlimited Candy Crush lives:
Just click right here. …Nobody’s watching.
15. OH LOOK: It’s a QR code! What could it be?
16. That reminds me, I wonder how many likes your last Instagram got.
19. UGH. Fine. Congrats. You’re great
20. That said…
21. Good Job!!
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.