4. Did you already touch your phone? DID YOU EVEN READ THE RULES??
5. OK, OK, just calm down and listen to this soothing music while you scroll.
7. Try to finish this test before it rains tonight. You heard it’s gonna rain, right?
8. Also, if you have more than one Starbucks within a mile from your house, it’s good luck!
10. Men’s Health says that a phone in your pocket could be REALLY bad for you.
11. This is getting stressful. How about we just sit and enjoy nature for a long time?
12. BRB. Can you just wait to scroll down for like 5–10 minutes?
14. Now that we’re friends, here’s a link to get unlimited Candy Crush lives:
Just click right here. …Nobody’s watching.
15. OH LOOK: It’s a QR code! What could it be?
16. That reminds me, I wonder how many likes your last Instagram got.
19. UGH. Fine. Congrats. You’re great
20. That said…
21. Good Job!!
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›