2. When someone asks why you didn’t accept their friend request.
5. When you check in on how your old high school friends lives are.
6. When that bar-crawl group you joined in college starts messaging you again.
8. When you realize there are lots of old people on Facebook.
9. When Facebook asks for your phone number and emails.
10. When your parents friend you.
And then they begin liking everything you ever posted.
11. And when your pre-teen relative finds you on Facebook.
12. When anyone tries to hit on you via FB messenger.
13. When you find the profile of the your ex’s new boyfriend/girlfriend.
14. When you are creeping on someone and you accidentally “like” one of their photos.
15. When creepers you have never met start commenting on your updates.
19. When people message you their random thoughts throughout the day.
21. When you see a selfie.
22. When someone starts live posting the scores of sporting events.
23. When people post extremely emotional, attention-seeking, depressing statuses.
24. When you decide to start de-friending people you don’t know.
And then someone de-friends you.
26. When endless, obnoxious graduation photos destroy your news feed.
27. When someone you’re kind of seeing asks you to be in a relationship.
28. When someone you don’t know invites you to their birthday party.
29. When ANYONE posts ANY intimate details about their pregnancy.
You just peed on that.
31. When you watch people ruin their lives on Facebook.
And when you find out so much more about a person than you ever wanted to know.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›