This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com and EverythingMouse.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. There is only one hotel room INSIDE all of The Magic Kingdom.
4. It was built for Walt Disney and his family.
Sadly, Walt passed before the completion of the park. The space was used for storage and a call center for almost 40 years.
5. Disney decided to complete the suite in 2005. Today it’s called the Cinderella Castle Suite, and it looks like this.
6. The Suite can sleep six and has antique furnishings from the 17th and 18th century along with an array of incredible amenities.
7. The Royal Bath is fit for a king. The sinks are hand-hammered copper leaf basins with silver leaf.
8. But perhaps the most magical part of the suite is the custom-made 4 x 4, multi-jet Jacuzzi with waterfall faucet and chromatherapy lighting.
9. Some of the last people to stay there were Kevin and Danielle Jonas in 2010.
10. Dont you just hate them?
12. Here is a full tour!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝