7. The John Stanton.
13. Photographer Tim Tadder explains ‘Water Wigs’
We found a bunch of awesome bald men and hurled water balloons at their heads, to capture the explosion of water at various intervals. The result a new head of of water hair! We used a laser and sound trigger to capture the right moments for each subject to create just the head of hair that fit best with the face.
25. And some advertisers have caught on to how awesome this is.
26. About the Artist:
Tim Tadder is an advertising photographer in southern California, specializing in creating dramatic photographs of people, sports, action and concepts. Tadder uses location photography combined with lighting effects to create truly unique images. @TimTadder.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›