7. The John Stanton.
13. Photographer Tim Tadder explains ‘Water Wigs’
We found a bunch of awesome bald men and hurled water balloons at their heads, to capture the explosion of water at various intervals. The result a new head of of water hair! We used a laser and sound trigger to capture the right moments for each subject to create just the head of hair that fit best with the face.
25. And some advertisers have caught on to how awesome this is.
26. About the Artist:
Tim Tadder is an advertising photographer in southern California, specializing in creating dramatic photographs of people, sports, action and concepts. Tadder uses location photography combined with lighting effects to create truly unique images. @TimTadder.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›