2. The video stars Aisha Tyler, Margaret Cho, Eric Stonestreet, Jack Black, and Kristen Schaal in fantastically tacky clothing.
As for the “tacky” offenses, Al calls out Instagramming food, wearing socks with sandals, asking people if they’re pregnant, and printing out resumés in Comic Sans font.
3. The video is part of his #8videos8days project, and is the first single from his new album Mandatory Fun, out July 15.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›