2. The video stars Aisha Tyler, Margaret Cho, Eric Stonestreet, Jack Black, and Kristen Schaal in fantastically tacky clothing.
As for the “tacky” offenses, Al calls out Instagramming food, wearing socks with sandals, asking people if they’re pregnant, and printing out resumés in Comic Sans font.
3. The video is part of his #8videos8days project, and is the first single from his new album Mandatory Fun, out July 15.
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›