17. How can you not miss seeing The Office’s resident foxy lady every week? This clip honors the dancing, blushing Phyllis, who put everyone to shame each Valentine’s Day thanks to her adoring husband’s flowers.
Tom Jones, “She’s A Lady”
16. A tribute to everyone’s favorite accountant, Kevin Malone.
Carly Simon, “Nobody Does It Better”
15. Here’s Darryl’s awesome exit from Dunder Mifflin from last week’s episode, set to the song “2 Be Simple,” by Leslie David Baker, aka STANLEY.
Yes, Stanley from The Office.
Leslie David Baker, “2 Be Simple”
14. Michael Scott knew how to get down, and he knew how to get freaky. He did this Missy song justice, in my opinion.
Missy Elliott, “Pass That Dutch”
13. Once upon a time, Andy wasn’t an asshole, and he was more quirky than annoying. And he loved Erin! It was cute, and this fan video honored their budding romance.
Scouting For Girls, “Heartbreak”
12. Michael and Jan’s romance, on the other hand, was anything but cute. Toxic and crazy, yes. Occasionally terrifying? Yep. But even they have their believers!
Queen, “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
11. Erin and Pete (aka Jim and Pam 2.0), though, we can get behind.
Demi Lovato, “Give Your Heart A Break”
10. Fans also seem to have quite the obsession with Ryan, the Temp. Michael did, too.
Sarina Paris (Daddy DJ Remix), “Look At Us”
9. Here’s Michael and Ryan again, in a video set to the Police. Aw, those two.
Police, “Every Breath You Take”
8. Aaand…Ryan again, this time in a video commemorating his crazy love with Kelly Kapoor.
Beyonce, “Crazy In Love”
7. And again. Ryan and Kelly, the lovebirds who just couldn’t stay away from each other, no matter how many times they tried…
Taylor Swift, “We Are Never Getting Back Together”
6. Meredith and Booze: A Love Story
Trevor Rabin, “Titans Spirit” from Remember the Titans, and Lifehouse, “Sick Cycle Carousel”
5. Not the most traditional fan video, but a surprisingly accurate depiction of Michael and Toby’s relationship.
Taylor Swift, “I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In”
4. This clip celebrates the best of best friendships, that of Jim and Dwight.
Queen, “You’re My Best Friend”
3. Hey Michael, Holly’s the one. You did good.
Daniel Bedingfield, “If You’re Not THe One”
2. Jim and Pam are TV’s most ordinary, most real, most affecting couple. Their struggles, especially this past season, are relatable and sometimes heartbreaking, but their love for reach other is unwavering.
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, “Falling Slowly”
1. Dwight and Angela’s relationship has taken many twists and turns over the last nine years, but he was always her “Superman.” Here’s to the unsung hero couple of the series. We’re happy for you guys.
Taylor Swift, “Superman”
And if you’re wondering why Creed and Oscar are not being fêted with a music video tribute, you only have yourself to blame. Get cracking on that montage, people!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.