4. Spiders. Everywhere you look is spiders. It’s all spiders.
5. Wallabies playing with a rolls of toilet paper like cats.
9. Visits from Australia’s most majestic animal, the emu.
10. So elegant. No wonder they put it on the Australia’s official crest.
13. Newspaper articles about cows photobombing horses stuck in a fences.
14. Nightmare koalas waiting for you in your garage, presumably to consume you.
16. Wild dingoes killing and eating sharks on the beaches.
21. Well-coordinated renditions of The Simpsons in the opinion pages.
24. Fishermen using sharks as bait to catch even bigger sharks.
25. Crime so bad that even the prostitutes are getting out of town.
26. Swooping kookaburras… which sounds funny, until you see how giant a kookaburra’s beak is.
(P.S. We’re looking for editors in New Zealand/Australia: Apply here!)
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›