7. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
8. Everyone expects you to be good at sports (but you’re not).
9. You’ve never actually seen your face in a mirror before.
10. Long legs means naturally outpacing anyone you walk with.
11. The deep end of the pool always leaves something to be desired.
14. People ALWAYS insist you’ve grown since you last saw them.
17. You haven’t been able to relax in a bathtub since you were 10.
21. Getting called “Jolly Green Giant” when you wear green.
24. You always have to stand in the back of group pictures.
26. “What’s the weather like up there?”
30. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
31. It’s always unnerving to meet people who are taller.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›