7. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
8. Everyone expects you to be good at sports (but you’re not).
26. “What’s the weather like up there?”
30. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
31. It’s always unnerving to meet people who are taller.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›