1. They’ll stop what they’re doing to take a nap. Doesn’t matter where they are. Doesn’t matter who they’re with.
3. They conduct themselves poorly in public.
5. Seriously, they just can’t seem to get their food to their mouths.
6. They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out.
7. They always find themselves in totally inexplicable situations.
9. There is no sleeping position too uncomfortable.
16. They constantly misjudge their strength and coordination.
24. They can often be found with their heads in the toilet.
25. Things go wrong around them for no apparent reason.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›