1. They’ll stop what they’re doing to take a nap. Doesn’t matter where they are. Doesn’t matter who they’re with.
5. Seriously, they just can’t seem to get their food to their mouths.
6. They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›