1. They’ll stop what they’re doing to take a nap. Doesn’t matter where they are. Doesn’t matter who they’re with.
3. They conduct themselves poorly in public.
5. Seriously, they just can’t seem to get their food to their mouths.
6. They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out.
7. They always find themselves in totally inexplicable situations.
9. There is no sleeping position too uncomfortable.
16. They constantly misjudge their strength and coordination.
24. They can often be found with their heads in the toilet.
25. Things go wrong around them for no apparent reason.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›