1. They’ll stop what they’re doing to take a nap. Doesn’t matter where they are. Doesn’t matter who they’re with.
3. They conduct themselves poorly in public.
5. Seriously, they just can’t seem to get their food to their mouths.
6. They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out.
7. They always find themselves in totally inexplicable situations.
9. There is no sleeping position too uncomfortable.
16. They constantly misjudge their strength and coordination.
24. They can often be found with their heads in the toilet.
25. Things go wrong around them for no apparent reason.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›