9. Red Hot Chili Peppers? They were probably TRYING to get rid of it.
10. Timing may be a little inappropriate, but someone had to correct him.
17. A lot of people struggle with their rights and lefts. You’ll figure it out.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.