9. Red Hot Chili Peppers? They were probably TRYING to get rid of it.
10. Timing may be a little inappropriate, but someone had to correct him.
17. A lot of people struggle with their rights and lefts. You’ll figure it out.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.