9. Red Hot Chili Peppers? They were probably TRYING to get rid of it.
10. Timing may be a little inappropriate, but someone had to correct him.
17. A lot of people struggle with their rights and lefts. You’ll figure it out.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›