1. A knife would never break like that going through round cheese.
2. He’s right. According to the US Department of Education, Killjoke University is not an accredited college in the United States.
3. Geopunk doesn’t care how serious this crime is – he’s not letting this pun go.
5. Also, not to nitpick, but I don’t actually think there’s anything wrong with the top right strawberry.
7. Yeah, but is ANYTHING capable of feeling love on it’s own? What even IS love? Deep thoughts, man.
8. Up is down, left is right, Squirtles are named Pikachu, and nothing is right in this world.
10. Take your stupid pronunciation and Van Gogh back to England.
11. Yeah, but they do a pretty great job of capturing the feeling.
13. christinaposabule sets ‘em up, kawaiiasspizza knocks ‘em down.
19. Geez. Just take a second to look up the defamation before you use a word.
20. Wait, who uses a recipe for oatmeal? It’s just oats and water.
24. Dealing with a tumblr user is a little like dealing with a genie. You need to be super careful how you word things.
25. Tumblr user shuckl takes us along on a personal journey of discovery.
26. That’ll shave at least 3 minutes and 6 dimensions off your shower.
27. When you’re prepared for anything, nothing can take you by surprise.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›