2. He’s right. According to the US Department of Education, Killjoke University is not an accredited college in the United States.
3. Geopunk doesn’t care how serious this crime is – he’s not letting this pun go.
5. Also, not to nitpick, but I don’t actually think there’s anything wrong with the top right strawberry.
7. Yeah, but is ANYTHING capable of feeling love on it’s own? What even IS love? Deep thoughts, man.
8. Up is down, left is right, Squirtles are named Pikachu, and nothing is right in this world.
19. Geez. Just take a second to look up the defamation before you use a word.
24. Dealing with a tumblr user is a little like dealing with a genie. You need to be super careful how you word things.
25. Tumblr user shuckl takes us along on a personal journey of discovery.
27. When you’re prepared for anything, nothing can take you by surprise.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›