2. He’s right. According to the US Department of Education, Killjoke University is not an accredited college in the United States.
3. Geopunk doesn’t care how serious this crime is – he’s not letting this pun go.
5. Also, not to nitpick, but I don’t actually think there’s anything wrong with the top right strawberry.
7. Yeah, but is ANYTHING capable of feeling love on it’s own? What even IS love? Deep thoughts, man.
8. Up is down, left is right, Squirtles are named Pikachu, and nothing is right in this world.
19. Geez. Just take a second to look up the defamation before you use a word.
24. Dealing with a tumblr user is a little like dealing with a genie. You need to be super careful how you word things.
25. Tumblr user shuckl takes us along on a personal journey of discovery.
27. When you’re prepared for anything, nothing can take you by surprise.
Deputy Editorial Director, Iron Fist of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.