4. The time they figured out the greatest marketing campaign of all time.
10. The time they made us confront our own scars, and it was a huge letdown.
15. The time they used the European’s pronunciation of Van Gogh against them.
16. The time they failed to realize that not everyone is on the same page re: “pusillanimous.”
20. The time they made you feel sorry for a person that doesn’t even exist.
23. The time they came up with the greatest move in the history of moves.
24. The time they made you wish you were more careful about what you wish for.
26. The time they pranked their friend by replacing “no” with “pecan pie” in their autocorrect.
27. The time they used Greek mythology to put things in perspective.
28. The time they made you regret not paying more attention to that whole “Kony 2012” thing.
31. The time they made your mundane life seem so much more bad ass than it actually is.
Deputy Editorial Director, Iron Fist of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.